AgriTrade supplies lactic acid bacteria intended to drive fermentation and the preservation of silage, which ensures:
• a more homogenous and uniform silage, with improved digestibility of the fibres;
• a decrease in the loss of dry matter in the trenches as a result of proper fermentation;
• no production of inhibiting metabolites which slow the fermentation process;
• increased stability of the front, achieving a more complete transformation of the sugars into volatile fatty acids (VFA).
With 350 billion C.F.U. per gram of Lactobacillus Buchneri, Plantarum and Rhamnosus, B-Start has the highest bacterial load of any product on the market and inhibits yeasts and moulds without causing an excessive loss of dry matter.
This product contains three strains:
Consists of 350 billion C.F.U. per gram. With a 100 gram pouch, 100 tonnes of silage can be treated.
Lactobacillus plantarum 14D/CSL. (Accession number: CECT 4528) Strain submitted to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) pursuant to article 10 of Regulation (EC) no. 1831. Lactobacillus casei 101/37 (Accession number: LMG P- 17504).
Also used as a product which allows the trench to be opened quickly for the considerable load of 250 billion C.F.U. per gram of the plantarum strain. With a 100 gram pouch, 50 tonnes of silage can be treated.
Freeze-dried Lactobacillus plantarum 14D/CSL. Non-GMO strain.
Additive authorised by Regulation (EU) No. 399/2014.
• Consists of 250 billion C.F.U. of the L. plantarum 14D/CSL strain per gram of product.
• With a 100 gram pouch, 25-50 tonnes of silage can be treated.